Translate

Monday, July 17, 2017

Crazy Life



I am going to be hanging out in the 3-D world with some of my favorite people for a while. Trains are still running full speed and there are wonderful things happening each and every day, but instead of being Anne in the Kitchen next week I am going to concentrate on being Pip's Annie. Playing with her is first  and most important on my to-do list, so blogging will have to wait. I will still be reading your blogs (after her bedtime) but please forgive me if I do not comment as often as I normally do.



                                                    Have a great week__I know I will!

12 comments:

  1. I am sure that both of you will have an absolutely magical week. I am pretty certain which one of you will get most tired too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! Grand kids are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 3 year old GD is coming tomorrow from San Francisco- what a coincidence. I don't get to see her often but she was here in May for Mother's Day. She will be starting preschool next month 2 mornings a week. I also have 2 grandsons who live locally (12 1/2 and 15) who went with me last week to NYC. We saw Dear Evan Hansen and enjoyed it a lot! Have fun with Pip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like FUN!! Have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun - sometimes a blogging break is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you'll have fun. I'm jealous but still happy for you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a terrific time with her. It will be fun reading your posts about the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time with your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time with her. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey y'all thanks for leaving a comment. They are much appreciated. I read them all and do my best to respond to them, except for trolls or spam and I delete those suckers forever.